It is designed for all cars from 2500cc engine capacity and higher and likewise for Turbo & Diesel cars from 2000cc. For cars with engines smaller than 2500cc, we offer a cheaper version.
- Fully electronic with no moving parts
- Totally sealed against water and dirt
- Completely resistant to shock and vibration
- Fully integrated with built in alternator run-down circuitry
- No extra components required
- Driver operation by a single internal ON-OFF button/switch
- External operation by single or multiple 'strike' button(s)
- Buttons / switches connected to Isolator using light weight wiring
- Mounts close to battery for reduced cabling
- Very small and weighs just 140g
- Designed and manufactured in UK using high quality components
When fitted to a race car our Solid State Battery Isolator simultaneously isolates the battery and kills the engine immediately when triggered in accordance with FiA safety regulations.
Isolators can be supplied stand alone for connection to customers own switches/buttons or as full kits with high quality, fully waterproof, internal and external buttons and safety stickers.
This system has been designed to simplify installation thereby saving time and reducing build costs.
- Size: L = 92mm, W = 50mm
- Weight: 140g
- Battery negative terminal: M8 brass stud.
- Positive power terminals: M6 brass stud.
- Operational Voltage: 7-18V
- Current consumption: 0.03A (Max ON & OFF)
- Battery negative switching current: 450-600A typ, 2000A surge
- Positive power switching current: 30A maximum
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +85°C