The LCD display is small and can build in almost everywhere.
LCD color: green, red, yellow (depending on the version)
Normal range from -1 to +6,0 bar (depending on the version)
Framework size of the display: 45x20x16mm
Inside (Mounting) Dimensions: 43x19x16mm
A fitting load pressure pipe you can find here.
Information on mounting the boost pressure gaugeThe boost pressure indicator is connected directly via a 3mm silicone hose to a line carrying overpressure in the engine compartment. There are several possibilities for the connection. In the following, we list the items available for this purpose:
- 3mm silicone hose in Black or Blue. Usually, two or a maximum of three metres are sufficient here; depending on how far the path is from the connection point in the engine to the boost pressure indicator. We offer the hose by the metre and you can easily shorten it afterwards.
- GFB boost pressure connector (Boost Taps) for all VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda 2.0 FSI/TFSI (GFB 5800) *** high quality version ***
- Charge pressure decrease / boost pressure adapter for VW & AUDI 2.0 TFSI, FSI with 1-3 connections *** low-priced version ***
- Brake booster check valve, for VW Golf 1-2, Polo 86c, and many more. (VAG 191 611 933 E). This check valve with two connections replaces the existing check valve with only one connection.
- Charge pressure plug-in connector with M5 thread for 3mm vacuum hoses (made of brass). Ideal to be able to create a connection individually in a plastic or metal housing (e.g. throttle valve, etc.).
- T-connector, T-piece for 3mm hoses (inner diameter). If a 3mm (vacuum) hose is already present on the vehicle side, this T-connector can be installed there and the boost pressure indicator connected from the branching connection. However, a vacuum line leading to the control unit (such as on the G40 or G60) should not be interrupted, as otherwise measurement errors on the part of the control unit can occur.
- BOOST products HD Mini hose clamp, 6-8mm. The 3mm silicone hose normally holds without a clamp. If you want to be on the safe side, you can fix it with this hose clamp.