GFB DV+ T9661 Adjustable performance diverter with volume control - suits to Hyundai, Veloster, Kia (GFB DV+ T9661)The new DV+ T9661 When you want no noise & no nonsense - Just performance!
GFB's DVX takes the extremely popular DV+ Diverter Valve and adds dual venting outlets along with our patented Venting Bias Adjustment System. So not only do you get IMPROVED BOOST HOLDING and THROTTLE RESPONSE, you have total control over your BLOW-OFF SOUND VOLUME!
WHAT MAKES DVX DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER VALVE THAT GOES ?WHOOSH??
- The DVX is not just a noise maker (like BOV spacers) - by modifying the valve operation method it offers the same PERFORMANCE BENEFITS that the DV+ does.
- It retains ECU CONTROL for the fastest possible operation.
- No other blow off valve has the advantage of GFB?s Venting Bias Adjustment, allowing you to alter the blow off sound simply by moving the adjustment lever.
- Built to last.
GFB's DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to ?pilot actuation? (read about this below) to ensure better
performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won?t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the trash (like other manufacturer?s ?solutions?), the DV+ keeps what works, and replaces what doesn't.
WHAT DOES IT FIT?
The T9661 is a dual venting direct factory replacement for the valve used on Hyundai, Veloster and Kia
WHY NOT JUST USE A SPACER?
There are many ?BOV spacers? on the market that make noise. However, they do this simply by using the factory diverter valve and redirecting the air to atmosphere. Therefore, the performance deficiencies of the factory diverter valve design remain, and furthermore, the flow
capacity of the factory diverter is significantly reduced because of the small venting holes used in these BOV spacers.
ECU VS VACUUM CONTROL
Other BOV kits eliminate the ECU control entirely, using pure manifold vacuum control instead. Whilst there?s nothing particularly wrong with this (that?s how the majority of BOVs work), the ECU control is MUCH FASTER, able to detect and respond to much SMALLER THROTTLE TRANSITIONS and, since it?s available, why wouldn?t you use it?
WHAT?S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR VENTING BIAS SYSTEM?
GFB?s patented Venting Bias Adjustment System is the only one of its kind in the world. By using an internal rotating sleeve, the opening of both the recirc port and the atmosphere port can be infinitely adjusted. This means that you?re not stuck with a fixed 50/50 or 100% atmosphere venting ratio; you can change it to whatever you want! As an additional benefit, because the atmosphere outlet is a single large port rather than a series of small holes, the venting sound is much DEEPER AND LOUDER than it is with a BOV spacer.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS...
The DVX offers a TRUE PERFORMANCE improvement, INCREASED BOOST-HOLDING ability, and a blow-off sound that is COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE from factory-silent to ear shattering!
Fits to the following cars:
- HYUNDAI Veloster 1.6 GDI Turbo 2012-on FS 150kw Petrol Engine FWD Coupe 08/12-on
- HYUNDAI Tucson 1.6 GDI Turbo 2015-on TL 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 06/15-on
- HYUNDAI Cerato Koup 1.6 Turbo 2013-on AD 150kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 02/16-on
- KIA Cerato Koup 1.6 Turbo 2013-on TD 150kw Petrol Engine FWD Coupe 09/13-on