GFB G-Force III - Electronic boost control incl. Lambda oder AFR with the GFB TMS touch display
This G-Force is one of the most reliable and cost effective electronic boost control devices on the market.
- Touch Screen Inteface with menu button
- 6 Different Screen Colours
- New Closed-loop Correction Boost Control Strategy
- Controls Boost Pressures up to 50psi (3.45 bar)
- 6 Boost Presets, Individually Programmable
- Improved Scramble Boost Feature With Aux Remote Switching
- New Peak Hold Display
- Remote Input Trigger
- Real Time Boost Guage Display; Bar,psi or kPa
- Real Time Vacuum Display
- Size: 91,5 x 53,5 x 18,5mm
- Overboost Warning Cut
It has a more stable boost curve than ?ball-and spring? types. It is a simple installation and works on almost any turbo-charged engine, petrol or diesel, internal or external wastegate. Also: it can be used in conjunction with factory boost control system, or stand-alone.
In direct comparison to other boost controllers, the GFB G-Force III convinced with thoughtful functions:
The GFB G-Force III can only be used in conjunction with mechanical wastegates. With electronically controlled wastegates it does not work by design.
In combination with DSG gearing, load pressure peaks can happen which can not be removed by the G-Force II. The background is that DSG transmissions needs for a gear shift only about 0.2 seconds, but for the boost pressure control about 0.4 seconds is needed. This problem is caused by all electronic boost controller.
Here you can download the manual from the G-Force II.