GFB Respons TMS valve (part number T9020) features both the GFB patented adjustable bias venting system, and the GFB TMS advantage.
The TMS range from GFB is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
Want sound? Admit it, you do - otherwise you wouldn t be looking at this product! Even if you only want to hear it a little bit, only some of the time, or hide it from your better half, GFB's unique patented venting bias adjustment system has you covered - it allows the amount of air vented to atmosphere or recirc to be infinitely varied to change the sound from silent to ear-shattering or anywhere in between, with a simple flick of the wrist!
- Unique adjustment to easily change distribution of vented air between recirculating and atmosphere ports.
- Great for cars with sensitive air flow meters as it can be tuned to vent just enough air back to the inlet to prevent backfiring, whilst achieving a blow-off sound.
- Direct bolt-on fitment NO extra parts, adaptors, or modifications to the car required just take the factory valve off, and put the GFB Respons TMS in its place!
- Excellent value!
With quick and easy venting bias adjustment and the valve to use when wanting to achieve noise on a car that is sensitive to atmosphere venting e.g. VAG applications.
These unique products manufactured in Australia to ISO 9001 can deliver performance with as much or as little noise as you like; with the GFB Respons TMS you CAN achieve a blow-off sound without throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmosphere-venting valves on cars with MAF sensors.
For the following cars suitable:
- SUBARU Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GF 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 03/94-12/00
- SUBARU Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GC 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 03/94-12/00
- SUBARU Impreza WRX GC8-GF8 EJ20T MY94-96 GC8C 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 03/94-09/96
- SUBARU Impreza WRX GC8-GF8 EJ20T MY94-96 GC8C 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 09/94-09/96
- TOYOTA Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 JZA80 210kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-08/02
- TOYOTA Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 JZA80 243kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-08/02
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KF 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 06/90-09/91
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KH 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/91-07/93
- SUBARU Impreza STi GC8B-GC8C EJ20T MY94-96 GC8B 184kw Petrol Engine Sedan 10/93-08/94
- SUBARU Impreza STi GC8B-GC8C EJ20T MY94-96 GC8C 202kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 03/94-09/96
- MAZDASPEED Miata MX-5 Turbo BP-4W 04-05 NB 134kw Petrol Engine RWD Convertible 12/04-12/05