GFB VAG MK5/6 boost tap for all VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda 2.0 FSI/TFSI (GFB 5800)*** New product ***
The GFB VAG MK5/6 boost gauge tap provides a neat and easy manifold pressure reference port for 2.0 TSI/FSI engines.
Easy to install with no tools and is completely reversible!
- 10 second installation!
- 1/4 inch (6.35mm) brass connection for the connection line to the boost pressure indicator
- Incl. two Viton O-seals
- Single clip-on part, ready to go straight out of the packaging.
- Uses a ¼? hose barb that faces forward for better hose routing and to stop oil pooling in the bottom of the hose.
- Features two Viton O-rings which are impervious to oil, and a billet 6262-T6 aluminium body with a brass hose barb.
- Anodized black and laser engraved with the GFB logo, making it look right at home in the engine bay.
- Removal is simple and leaves no trace that it was ever installed.
- CNC machined and made in Australia under QMS ISO9001
The Australian company GFB (GO FAST BITS) is a manufactorer of innovative and high-quality blow-off valves, boost controllers, pulley kits and short shifters. ?GO FAST BITS? products are proudly Australian, made in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system.