MAF Honeycomb / Airflow Straightener Screen - 76mm (3")
76 mm Honeycomb for MAF, cold air intakes or turbo inlet pipesImproves MAF / Mass Air Flow Meter readings
Especially with performance upgrades, the MAF (mass air flow meter) or LMM (mass air meter) often causes problems. Unfavorable intake flows and turbulence make for poor readings, resulting in rough engine running with misfires and reduced performance. With the BOOST products LMM / MAF honeycomb airflow straightener, you can fix these problems. Whether on any cold air intake, turbo inlet pipe or anywhere a MAF sensor is located, the BOOST products MAF Honeycomb airflow straightener will greatly improve the MAF readings "fuel trims" that the ECU sees.
The BP Honeycomb is an inexpensive upgrade because it:
- prevents uneven MAF readings
- fix lean or rich spikes
- increases throttle response
- improves idle characteristics
- Material: Aluminium
- Thickness: 20mm
- Diameter: 73mm
- For pipes with O.D. 76 mm (3") diameter *
- Slips directly into the tube in front of the MAF sensor
- Can be glued in place, for example with epoxy glue
* The actual outer diameter is approx. 3mm less to fit the wall thickness of 1,5mm pipes, so the honeycomb insert fits in perfectly.
BOOST products is a German manufacturer of products for the cold and hot engine side as well as for accessories for turbocharger. BOOST products have products with the best price-performance-ratio like intercooler, aluminium pipes and elbows, silicone hoses, stainless steel pipes and elbows, Vband clamps, flex pipes an much more.